Lasko tower fan comes in a wide variety of which includes those models with remote control, programmable timer, and widespread oscillation.
This lasko tower fan review will help you pick from a diverse selection of tower fans that also includes fresh air ionizer and desktop varieties. Built with a small base, Lasko tower fans keep you cool and comfortable without taking up lots of floor space.
The best Lasko Tower fan review
There are different varieties of lasko tower fans but we will dwell on the most popular and best models there is today.
We have selected the best lasko tower fan and it is:
Lasko 2554 Review
This is fully known as 42″ Wind Curve® with Fresh Air Ionizer Model 2554. First, let’s start with a popular tower fan.
The model 2554 is also known as the 42-inch Wind Curve tower fan from Lasko, and it comes with an option for a CARB-compliant ionizer to optimize the freshness of the air it is circulating.
It has an electronic timer that can be set for any period from 30 minutes to 7.5 hours, 3 speeds, optional oscillation, a remote control, and a storage area for the remote control unit on the tower itself. The tower also has an easy-carry handle and wood-grain accents.
- (LWH) 13x13x42.5 inches
- Remote control
- Storage nook for remote control on the tower
- Electronic timer for automatic shutdown
- Easy-carry handle
- Oscillation switch
- Wind Curve profile
- Patented safety fuses technology on the plug
- Ionizer means it blows out very fresh air
- Very minimal noise when operating
- Has a cooling effect on air
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Remote control only works if it is pointing straight at the fan’s front panel
Lasko 2554 Review Video
Lasko 2511 Tower Fan
This 36″ Tower Fan with Remote Control Model 2511 (36-inch fan) comes with Lasko’s patented safety plug technology and standard electronic touch controls. It is remote-controlled and has optional oscillation. It also comes with onboard storage for the remote control unit.
- (LWH) 12 x 12 x 36
- Onboard storage for remote control unit on the tower
- Programmable timer
- Oscillation switch
- 3 speeds
- Easy-grip handle
- Quiet on the lower settings
- Easy to operate
- Has a timer
- Very light and easy to carry
- Oscillation range is very narrow (even more narrow than the 2554’s)
- Could have a longer cord
Lasko 2519 Wind Tower Fan
This lasko tower fan is also known as the Remote Control Wind Tower® Fan Model 2519, and it is also very popular and well used.
The 2519 is Lasko’s 38-inch tower fan model. It comes with a remote control, an oscillation switch, and 3 speeds. It also comes with an electronic timer.
- (LWH) 12 x 12 x 38 inches
- Has storage for the remote control unit on the fan
- Oscillation feature
- Electronic timer that goes up to 7 hours
- Easy-carry handle
- Patented, safety plug
- Very quiet
- Stable base
- Remote control unit has limited range of operation
Brief history of the lasko tower fan
Lasko tower fans Metal Products was founded in 1906 by Mr. Henry Lasko in Philadelphia. Over the years, the product line was adapted to capture changing consumer needs.
As America moved to the suburbs in the mid-20th century, Lasko expanded into small appliances, fans and household portable heaters. From there, company growth continued and American manufacturing locations expanded to Tennessee and Texas where production continues today.
Lasko has been engineering and building great-looking, high performance home comfort products in the U.S. and around the world for more than 100 years.
The company has grown to an international organization and market leader in portable fans and ceramic heaters including room fans, high velocity fans, ceramic, low-profile heaters and many more.
Today, lasko is one of the top manufacturers of the products known as the lasko tower fans.
Current Complete Models of lasko tower fan
This are the complete models of lasko model fans there is according to their official website: lasko tower fans
- 5 Speed Wind Curve® with Model T42915
- 48″ 3-Speed Performance Model T48320
- 32” Oscillating with Remote Control Model T32200
- 48” 4-Speed with Remote Control Model T48303
- 25” Space-Saving Oscillating with Remote Control Model T24500
- Air Logic™ Bladeless Model AC600
- 48″ XTRA Air Performance with Fresh Air Ionizer Model T48310
- 37″ Oscillating with Remote Control Model T37900
- 48″ Max Air with Fresh Air Ionizer Model T48301
- 42″ Wind Curve® with Ionizer Model T42902
- Remote Control Wind Tower® Fan Model T38305
- Lasko®-air Whole Room Air Circulator Model C27100
- 48″ Xtra Air with Ionizer Model T48300
- 42” Wind Curve with Ionizer Model T42900
- Remote Control Wind Model T38300
- 40″ Hybrid Fan Model 4443
- 48″ Xtra Air with Remote Control Model 4824
- 48″ MAX Air with Remote Control Model 4821
- 48″ Xtra Air with Fresh-Air-Ionizer Model 4820
- 37″ Oscillating with Remote Control Model 2711
- 42″ Wind Curve® with Remote Control and Fresh Air Ionizer Model 2654
- 42″ Wind Curve® Platinum with Remote Control and Fresh Air Ionizer Model 2651
- 42″ Electronic Tower Fan with Remote Control Model 2559
- 42″ Wind Curve® with Fresh Air Ionizer Model 2551
- 42″ Wind Curve® with Fresh Air Ionizer Model 2554
- 40″ ELITE Wind Tower® with Remote Control Model 2530
- Remote Control Wind Tower® Fan Model 2519
- 36″ Tower Fan with Remote Control and Ionizer Model 2505
- 36″ Tower Fan with Remote Control Model 2511
- 36″ Tower Fan with Remote Control Model 2510
- 32″ Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote Control Model 2108
The verdict on the best lasko tower fans
Buying a fan is easier now than it has ever been, and thanks to the web you can have the item delivered with just a few clicks. In the past part of the problem was deciding what to buy, but Lasko tower fan review makes things easier as they have quality models to choose from.
These Lasko oscillating tower fans are in heavy demand and deservedly so as they are as good as advertised. Sometimes fans just are not as powerful as they need to be, but Lasko tower fan series are top of the line. If you need a powerful and easy to use fan, we recommend any of these as they provide comfort and convenience.
amazon, australia, and heater, assembly, at lowes, at home depot, ace hardware, at walmart, at target, 36 and fresh air ionizer, beeping, base replacement, bed bath and beyond, burning smell, best buy, bjs, broken, base, black, ion button, costco, cleaning instructions, canada, comparison, clean filter, clicking noise, c27100, customer service, coupon, cfm, disassembly, doesn’t blow air, deals, directions, doesn’t work, tower desk fan, home depot, what does ion mean, wiring diagram, desktop 4916, e20739, e20739 manual, energy usage, ebay, e20739 remote, e20739 repair, ionizer e20739, heater fan tower electric space heater, electronic , 2543 elite , filter, fuse, fix, 36 & fresh air ionizer, ceramic forced heater, 36 ; fresh air ionizer reviews, 4820 with fresh air ionizer, max air with fresh air ionizer, reviews for , 36 inch and fresh air ionizer, twin grills, twin grills review, user guide, are s good, oscillating twin grills review, wood grain , oscillating with twin grills target, remove grill , oscillating with multi-directional grills, how to clean, heater, high velocity, hvb, vs honeywell, type hb, hybrid , 48-inch oscillating home ionizer, instructions, ion, ionizer cleaning, india, ionizer review, in stores, 48 inch, 42 inch, 36-inch, jet air , jet air 4420, lazer jet air , kmart, keeps turning off, kohl’s, lowes, loud noise, lazer , lazer c27100b, lazer review, lazer india, lazer hybrid , outdoor living , air logic bladeless , lazer home blower – u11300in, manual, making noise, maintenance, motor replacement, model 2517, model 2515, motor, model 2711, model 2519, model 2554, not blowing air, not working, noise, not turning on, not oscillating, not blowing, will not oscillate, remote not working, owner’s manual, outdoor, overstock, s on sale, tower oscillating fan, shuts off, won’t oscillate, won’t turn on, parts, price, power consumption, problems, 2554 problems, no power, oscillating parts, 2515 parts, combo pack, pedestal , quit working, s quietest, quiet , remote, replacement remote, reviews, repair, replacement parts, remote control, rattles, stopped working, screws, sam’s club, squeaking, stopped blowing air, stopped oscillating, smell, sale, singapore, target, type wta, troubleshooting, t42902, t48310, triangle screw, t24500, take apart, type tf, user manual, uk, model u35100, ultra slim , ultra air , ultra air 48 , how to use , vs bionaire, video, vs vornado , vs holmes , high velocity sam’s club, high velocity 4924, high velocity home depot, high velocity oscillating , walmart, with remote, wattage, warranty, with ionizer troubleshooting, with twin grills, white, xtra air, xtra air cleaning, xtra air ion, xtra air manual, 48 xtra air w/ionizer, 48in. xtra air with remote control, 48 xtra air with fresh air ionizer, 48 xtra air w/ionizer reviews